March Madness

Have u ever been in a situation where you're just crammed with so many things to do, you don't know where to start, and u could just sit there thinking about it but suddenly you're mind just wonders somewhere else. Well, i am currently in that kind of situation. I have so many things to do. I am so afraid i might miss out on something important. Eventhough it feels like i've completed alot, its never enough to do better then what i just did. This is the problem about me, i stress myself for no reason under unexpected moments. At moments i can be so chill and calm, sometimes i can be so panic(and i mean really panic).

All my assignments are due this month. shit. I am so afraid whats going to happen tomorrow in design class, 80 cubes+openings=a new design, how am i going to do that, well, i just want tomorrow to come faster so that i can understand the meaning of opening and get started with my model ASAP.

peace.

Comments