its been a long time since i wrote in my blog.
few days ago, i was really in very unstable/emotional state. I cried my eyes out while talking on the phone with my dad. I have always had the urge to cry since the day i left kk. I forced myself to let it all out on tuesday. i could'nt take it anymore. well, since then i have taken my dad's advice and have made lots of unforgetable memories with ma peeps'.
I was really having the time of my life till i almost forgotten about kk, which is kinda a good thing. (its just temporary as my dad says) Just in a few days i was no longer homesick. i just got back from timesquare thempark. Well, it was so stress releiving. The rollercoasters and all. :) it made me sick at first but after a few times, u'll get bored of it.
chow for now. ♥
i hv assignments, research and exams due on monday!!

Comments