my cousin is having her wedding on the 8th May this year. its the time where i have my semester break. i was planning not to go back home at all, cause i would have to go back again for my stupid dentist appointment on the 20th May. And 2nd semester begins on the 2nd week of May. I was planning to go to Bali, but due to me having not made any passport during my CNY break, i can't go, YET! hehe. So i'll most probably be going back to kk twice in May. Bummer. I hate waiting at the airport actually. Airasia really waste lots of time delaying flights. shit.

Another thing constantly bothering me is whether or not should i get a freaking printer. i mean its so damn cheap. i should get one. But then, i just hate maintaining it. you'll have to always buy refills for the ink, and sometimes it could end up in a disaster. Another thing is that, where the hell am i going to put it. I'm already occupying 2 tables in my room, which im not suppose to if the 3rd girl comes along. so im thinking of getting a table from ikea, and put it in the living room. the thing is i don't know whether its safe to put it outside. well, nowhere is safe anyways. I think i'll get it then. A table and a printer. :)

I am now on a freaking diet, well, not really a diet la, i still mcd and stuff. I just don't eat dinner, thats all the dieting i can do. hehe.. Well, i seriously need to loose those kilos. i don't even know whether i've grown any fatter during my past 2 months in kl. I have'nt weight myself for such a long time.

I have made several goals in life which i will achieve. I stive to be the best, and in order to achieve the best, i must give my all in everything i do. I will do it enthusiastically and whole-heartedly. I have developed a passion for architecture, and i shall further pursue in it.

"Passion drives to Excellence"

Comments

Popular Posts