I've finally completed my mid-term exams. But unfortunately the stress did'nt end there. The lecturer had to add more load to my mountain of assignments. Nowadays, all i can think about is doing my best and giving my best to make my parents proud and to hold my future in my hands. People seem to persume architecture as some kind of sleepless-stressedout-funless kinda course, but to me the fun has just begun. I think its all about organising yourself and keeping track of whats going on in class, so that you would'nt miss any pointers from the lecturer. I have 2 more months before this semester ends. And i'm going to end it well.
I have finally made the right kind of friends here. People who are in tune with what i think. People who would love to just get out and explore. Not shopping malls but places of interest. I have a friend here whose always doing things alone. He loves travelling alone. Stupid. hah! The best time spent is when you're travelling with a bunch of crazy mates. And i beleive i've found them. :)
Another thing. I have joined a cell group here, they are very loud and crazy. Which is what i need.
I am planning to get my P license in kl as i would most probably be spending alot of time in kl. So why not just take it in kl. (hopefully daddy dearest would get me car, so i don't have to use the stupid/inconvenient bus again). Well, im no spoilt brat, but my dad was already planning to get a car here, he'll be coming to kl often though for buisness trips and all.
I have developed close relationships with a few Iranian girls. They are very open and friendly. I love them so much. You may wonder why i don't hang out with those chinese group of people. Well, firstly, they are so comfortable with their own selves that they don't need an extra person joining their group(why should i, i don't want to be so average, i want to be different). Secondly, most of them were friends since last semester, they are practically family. Thirdly, i think they kinda hate me. i have no idea why, is it cause of the reason im hanging out with iranians more often. (wtv, i dun really gv a damn). Sometimes i feel like im in high school again its just that we have upgraded ourselves to uni level.
Anyways, so far i'm doing great, no setbacks. I love what im doing and nothing/noone would stop me. :)
cheerioo~~

Comments