New Beginning

I'm turning over a new leaf. i will be careful of who i mix with this time. i am going to be active in church. i will follow God all the way because everday is a new beginning. God is always with me. no matter what, he never fails to comfort me. living life with a joyful heart. :)

I have been going to the gym lately, for an hour. feels so good. yeah!

My mindset has totally changed. I have grown to another level. :D

I have realised that the people you mix with is extremely important. They will either bring you up or bring you down. Don't mix with lazy people, mix with people who are excited, excited for the word of God. Godly people. This term is going to be different. my focus is going to be more on God. I shall be a light that shines for Him. I want to be a vessel that He uses Mightly.

Above that, He has to pull out a few torns in my flesh. I have the fear of the Lord in me. I realised everytime people ask me to go clubbing or asks me whether i have been clubbing, i will automatically say NO. im proud of who i stand for. Jesus. Even the way i dress, it should be proper, decent, in the eyes of God. i don't care what people think, i only care for what God is going to think of me.we christians, have principals to follow...

i think i was put in UCSI for a reason, it is a calling. many people have been wondering why not go to taylors. beats me. i myself have no idea. haha...its just God's plan. :)




Comments

Popular Posts