Bring it ON.

Finally, the mother of all projects is finally here. The pressure is on. The project which determines you're qualification in continuing in the field of architecture. Yeah. It sounds scary but i'm gonna enjoy this. Without fun, my design is just going to be dead. Its how i roll. So, i have one month to complete this building. yes. finally, we get to call it a building. With actual building elements. Its going to be a blast. I've realised i just need to compete with myself than with others. Its just drowning me to do such things. Competing with the others. It will for surely, like how my dad says it, kill you! I should just think differently now. I am trying to change this aspect/thorn in my life. Pride and prejudice. seriously.

For the past month of going to gym, i have more stamina than i use to of course. Been going 3 times a week, an hour each time. I don't think i've grown skinnier though. I am just maintainning a figure. its called being slim. Which i guess is much better. I am also able to focus more in my class. This semester i have definetly changed my social circle. I have been bonding with a girl, shes Iranian. Yeah. Shes nice but mean, but i'd do the same to her too. So its all good. Yeah, finally dislodged myself from spending too much time with the guys. Cause their immaturity has got me at some point where i can't tolerate no more. Its more of perverted. And the fact that i feel uncomfortable with one of the guys. Like seriously, cause i don't want him to get the wrong idea.

I have made a very stable decision that i will be moving to taylors next year. It is for the better. Everything about it is much better. Especially the course. :) Can't wait..



Comments

Popular Posts