Disintegrating
I am living a low profile life, so far. From what i've been told by some moronic guy that is. i extremely want to kill him. He is such a poser/fool, but noone seems to realise this cause he only acts the real 'him' towards me, which is extremely annoying. He will even make a nun curse foul language. Thats how terrible he is. All he thinks about is himself and what people think of him. He's the kind of person who needs ppl to support him. without an anchor he will sure be floating (lost) at sea ( its a metaphor).
Shit. I gotta get my head back in the game. My studies have to be better than good, it has to excellent. I am going to excel in this path that i have chosen..
Shopping, i am not a shopaholic! Its definition does not define me. They are merely people who live in malls, shopping is their passion, their life, without it they disintegrate. For me, i am not that depressing of a person to do that sort of thing. I shop only when i need to, and when i am free. You might see me as going out 2 or 3 days in a row. Well, cause after that i'd be busy for a few weeks, and i'd have to cave myself at home doing work. That's why, when i am free, i live it out. But not to the extreme, i have a level of control when it comes to shopping.
I think i may have to extend my network in this university. I cannot just have network in my course. Some of the people, well most of them, i can't relate to them. My ultimate plan is to join a club. I've been saying this a week now, yet i have'nt joined any. Im planning to join the dodgeball club, exciting and get to meet all the outgoing type of people. :)..just that i'd have to go to their meetings alone. And its taking me time to get into the effort of going to one of their training. Any advice? Feel free to comment. :/

Comments