I can't believe that i am into Justin Bieber. This is so not me. Its just that he's songs are so OK.
hmmm..thought i would never listen. But. im like singing..Babyy Babyy uhh..!! wth.. ==

I've become very gentle and soft. I don't want to dress so rough. I am going to make an effort to dress up for school.. lol..its just so fun..:) act more like a lady. haha

I'm feeling very happy at times, at times i feel like being left alone, at times i want to do something crazy, and at times i want to just pick up the phone and call you. :/

hmph.

Last weekend almost killed me. I was out almost everyday. argh. when i thought i would have a nice day to myself, and then ppl start calling me to go out at the last minute, and i'll be like OK!..i don't know why i never really say no. eventhough i have lots of work to do.. i push myself to stay up late last night, really tiring..

And tonight, it would most probably be the same. My back is like killing me already. phew. Tomorrow i'm like packed till at night. Going to meet friends straight after class at sungai wang. yay!. im crazy.. i hope i don't overwork myself too much.

Everyday i am becoming more and more busy..God pls give me strength..





Comments

Popular Posts