Living like the Dead
I am so exhausted yet happy about my design. finally i've completed my model. And this is just project 2 ==''..more projects to come.. i learnt something new again, and that is to totally trust that God will make a way eventhough there seems to be no way. cause this morning i have'nt started my model. I was still thinking of a design. And submission is tomorrow. Oh the sorrow. Luckily i rang up my dad, he told me to go to the gym and relax, release my tension. So i did exactly that. haha..im so obedient mann.. :P.. Another advise was to listen to worship songs instead of worldly songs, which i have been listening to non-stop these past few days. Sometimes these songs can just bring you down without you even realising it. In the end i felt calm, joyful and at peace. The ideas just flowed in like the river. Amazing.. And now all thats left for me to do is my presentation board, which is half way through. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Gonna be waking up early tomorrow to print some stuff at the printing shop. hmph. It opens at 8 , and my presentation is at 8.30..i really gotta have God's speed on this one. I don't want to give a bad impression by coming late. And late comers always have bad impressions on lecturers. After this the fun does'nt stop there, i have mid-terms just around the corner, and i have to study my ass of.
I have a feeling many things are going to happen in July, can't wait. :]

Comments