Whats on My mind?

I really need a breakthrough in my life. I seem to be more and more idle. At times i get hyper at the wrong time when other people are idle. I sense that i have many torns in my flesh which needs to be pulled out. Thorns that build walls which gives a negative impact on me. I am trying my very best to concentrate on 2 things : God and My studies. These 2 are the most important factors in my life. From now onwards i really need to make a change in my life. Be more of a giver than a taker. Be patient. Be wise in decision making. Be more cutting edge when it comes to design. Be more vocal. Speak my mind. I have my thoughts too.

I feel so outdated sometimes when i talk to my classmates. Like all the latest news i only know after a week. They've been hangin out with the juniors who are all staying at the dorms in North Wing while im staying so far away.. So every night they play games . .jealous much! i think about 20 plus of them . . *sigh*.. but then i'm trying to look at it positively, if i were staying there too, i would definitely have no time for my work. yup.. i think its better this way..



Comments

Popular Posts