I've learnt something important today. That is to be at peace in ure mind and in ure heart. So that you would be able to be FREE, as God has promised us. I am dealing with alot of dilemma these days, at times i'd just cry. After that, i'd get back up again, and head to the gym to burn out all my anger. That's the way i release stress. Hmm..another thing i've learnt is, don't hold grudges on people. Forgive them at all times. Its best to let go of everything they have done wrong on you and just live life again without restrain. I am going to be different starting from this moment on. A different mindset i have now. I'm learning to understand and control the situation around me day by day. I pray that God will give me strength and boldness to pull through this semester, or better yet, this year. 2010!

I've definetly gone through alot of things when im in kl. Things i would not be able to experience when im in kk with my parents. I am grateful to have this exposure.

Comments

Popular Posts