Blooming



Its past midnight again . I have been up late for a few weeks now. My work has not been able to finish. Well, if i complain, i'd just be wasting my time, mind as well just do something about it. :D
Though i am exhausted, i have top press on. I feel like i am running a race, and the finishing line is the end of the semester where i can just relax again. Hmm.. it'll all be over soon before i know it.

Something i realize about myself is that i have become more wiser in making decisions. Its like sometimes i have to make decisions for the group. I think about it for awhile, cause every decision would always lead you to another decision or lets say another path. That's how i see it. so, make decisions carefully people.

Kota Kinabalu, I miss you so much. :/

Comments

Popular Posts