Releaved

Finally, i get to breath a little. Done with my research. i actually am very into it. Its so much fun learning about buildings. Its amazing.

Gonna be seeing my dad tomorrow. Can't wait. After design class im off to see him. My mentor. :)

Today i went to gym. I LOVE IT! Sometimes i just run just to release some stress. If not i'd be even more stress.

Stayed home the whole day doing my work. My thursdays are usually like this cause of fridays class which always has tonnes of assignments due on that day, which is tomorrow. July is here, finally. Its gonna be one busy month.

I have no interests in guys at all, if you must know, i am not gay or anything. I just have'nt found mr.right. Only mr. right now! Which is soo annoying. Haha. nola . i dun like anybody.period!

I have'nt weight myself since like last year. I'm so worried bout how much i weight. :/ I've been so into ice cream and chocolate lately. hmm..

I'm beginning to eat less and less as the days go by. No appetite at all. Just feel so tired to even eat. I just drink only. Its so much easier. I'm such a lazy ass.

New phone, should i get one. I'm not sure. Dad would definetly get one for me. just that i always drop my phone. :( i should just get something around 700.

Comments

Popular Posts