I am currently having problems signing into msn, which is so shitty. I will be making a new account. Most probably! And i have'nt been watching any youtube, which is my source of entertainment! DAMN IT again! I hate this broadband mann! Whoever is getting broadband! Don't get it. Its so crappy. Am thinking whether i should go to the gym or not. Its so damn hot here in kl. Like a freaking dessert mann! You can practically smell you're skin burning.

Guess what, i joined the dance club. haha. I just realised something, i really suck at dancing. I think it depends on my mood, which is usually exhausted and sleepy.

Been going out every weekend. Meeting new people in other Universities. I should seriously take a break and concentrate 100% on my school work. :( I just felt I was living the life the past 2 semesters. Now, i'm living too much life. haha. which is also not a good thing. Have to maintain my grades. Gotta step up my game, i meant it in assignment wise.

Right now, all i'm thinking about is Architecture! My future! Its what I'm passionate about right now. Keeping my mind straight.

If you're wondering if i have a crush on any guy, well, i don't! Honestly. I have no time to even think about a guy that i like.

Been keeping busy from someone lately, and, she cooked up a notion that i am having a boyfriend. wtf right. I hate it when people think that i'm busy its cause i'm busy courting someone. Not at all folks, i'm down right single. Not worried about it either. I am going to be an independent woman with big dreams ahead of her.

Comments

Popular Posts