I'm down with the runny nose, went to the pharmacy just then. Got some pills. Hope i'll heal quickly.

I just cut my fringe. I look like a china doll again. lol. *pout* I feel like i want to highlight my hair red. YES! red! The stylist suggested it for me. Should i go for it. . hmmm.. we shall ponder.

My diet plan, i feel that i've been working out really HARD, till my veins are actually poppin out. ew mann. Only way is to get a freaking tan! And i'm changing how i eat. Maintaining it, with a strict healthy diet. I'm not going to starve myself. paalleeaaseee..im not that shallow. Breakfast:Whole-wheat bread/Oats/Half-boiled Eggs & Grapes, Lunch: Economy Rice(since i'm usually out then), Dinner:Steamed Breast & Broccoli and Snacks:Fruits/Nuts. Yeah! I'm gonna try to stick with this.

Next up, my dearly beloved work. I am pledging to be the best and beat the rest. haha. I'm so competitive right! I need to buckle up on this group assignment. I have no idea what the hell is going on.. Im taking action!! Group meeting pronto. That's the way ahuh-ahuh i like it.

Comments

Popular Posts