I'm starting to look at my life again. The people God placed in my life in KL. The shit and joys i went through here. Everyday, I'm learning something new, i learn from my silly mistakes. I should just be who I am, and everything will fall into place. I have rotten habits now, that i'd wish would be erased, but, its not that easy. God is dealing with me again. A testing of my heart. I should be going to church yet i'm not. :(
I am a total failure without Him.
This whole year, 2010, i have made wrong choices in many things, especially when it comes to friends or should i say 'close friends'. I should be able to pin point the good and the bad. I should be sensitive about this issue. Well, at least i found out eventually. Its sad to say that i've made really close friends and lost them because of my foolishness. I'm stuck in a situation where i don't know what to do. Luckily i've suddenly hanged out with my housemates. Their a jolly bunch of people, whom i just love. It puts a smile on my face. :)

Comments