Call of the Wild
Throw you're clothes away and lets get naked..no?
Basically what i'm trying to say is that when we get wild it should be at a certain extend where we know when to stop. We should never cross the borderline. I've come across people regretting things they have done when they get overly excited. Guilty as charged, i am one of those people too. I guess when you're in that moment, everything is just possible, thinking that no ones gonna care anyways right, so lets just get on with it. Trust me, they do care. You may not see it now, but as time goes, you'll probably be known for being a wild child. I've had a 'friend' whose actually pissed about what people or worst her family are thinking about her. When she goes out there, shes not just representing herself, she's representing her family's name/reputation. You see, when we don't act the way we are suppose to act, what i mean is manner/ethics/common sense, things get to go wrong really quickly.

Comments