Me.
Many people has not really seen the real side of me. The side which i'm the most loudest and craziest. That part of my life is controlled. I usually hide it so people would think that i am self-controlled and they'd take me more seriously. Well, in a matter of fact i change every single day without knowing it myself until people tell me about it. I'm not so self concerned, but if i have to change for the better i would. Everyday i try to equip myself with experience and knowledge so that i may gain wisdom in life. Some things can't be taught through books. Some things you have to go through them yourself to really understand the depth of a situation, the intensity of it. I've made bad decisions in life, but i've never regretted them, i learnt from them. In that way, i improved myself to achieve excellence. My main goal is to honor God's name, be a light in the darkness. Be a living testimony. Up till now, my life has been a miracle, and it will be forever, for His glory. Many times i have slipped out of faith. But thank God i came back to realizing the truth again. At times, i feel alone, but I always remember that i have a heavenly father watching over me, holding my hand every step of the way, eventhough i was not worthy of it. But, yet, He was merciful. The everlasting peace he has given me, cannot be compared, it is certainly overwhelming.

Comments