Its Saturday Again!


Well. Halloween's just around the corner. My circle of friends seem to be so into it. Gosh. Its not such a nice thing to be happy about though. I'd prefer to think about christmas than spend my time on halloween. :)

Oh! I'm so happy! Eileen's coming later, for a sleepover. And we'll be going to church today and tomorrow. I'm really glad that i'm beginning to change the way my life for the better. I'm so thankful that i'm able to go for the media crew thing tomorrow.

I've learnt that God favours a Heart of Abandonment. That means total trust/surrender to God. not 98% only but a 101%. Amen.

I really hope i get to celebrate christmas with my parents. I've got praticals end of the year and i've got to stay back in KL! :/ aishh, i'll pray for the best. And God knows whats best for me and my future!


Comments

Popular Posts