Last night, i dreamt a weird kinda dream. I dream i dare not even mention. Something so active and vivid was in my mind. It's as though i was awake in a real world. A world i've never seen before. I dreamt of my mum and my uncle(her brother). My uncle was picking us up. And i was still not cleaned up. There was a creature, it transformed from Tadao Ando into a four legged thing. It was scary! I dreamt i was in singapore with a group of people. i think they were also chinese. Singapore was not like singapore i've seen. It was different. All this happened in a night.

My dreams are coming back to me again.. If you did'nt know, when i was in high school, i used to have dreams every single night. I told my dad about it, so he told me to write them down into a notebook. Hah. I could even publish a short-stories book with that many dreams.

The bad thing about my dream is that its so real that it's asthough i'm still awake. At times i forgot to wake up and end up being slightly late.

Comments

Popular Posts