ARCHITECTURE
I guess i've figured out what kind of architect i want to be in the future. TRUST ME, i am not in it for the money, i just really am in it for the passion. The ability to manipulate a building into enhancing the user experience is just awesome. Playing with proportion, materials and even light(natural light). The way certain architects portray architecture, I'm not sure whether it's pure genius or are they living in thier own world of imagination (crazy).
But, it's really exciting to know how certain buildings come about. Some are oriented by memory, as quoted by Daniel Libeskind. And the way Louis Kahn works on shadows and light is just pure genius. To be able to do that, it takes experience as well as a good observation skills. For the past 4 years, i have loved architecture more and more, and never have regretted taking this course. I can't see myself doing something else other than this. :)
P.S. I am in the midst of generating a form, and am having trouble coming up with it. (site constraints) but i know there is always a way for it, cause God made all things possible through Him.

Comments